Salted Caramel vermicelli.
You can cook Salted Caramel vermicelli using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel vermicelli
- Prepare 2 cups of vermicelli finely crushed.
- It’s 400 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee.
- You need 2 tablespoon of salted caramel chocolate spread.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder.
- You need of Few strands saffron.
- You need of Pistachios to garnish.
Salted Caramel vermicelli instructions
- In a heavy bottom pan heat ghee on medium flame. Add the vermicelli and roast until golden brown. Carefully add water slowly. Keep stirring as you add the water. Let it cook while stirring until all the water has absorbed..
- Add milk, almond powder and sugar and mix well. Keep stirring until thick. Add saffron and cardamom powder and mix well. Turn off the gas and transfer in a serving dish. Let it cool for few minutes. In a bowl microwave salted caramel chocolate spread for 30 seconds. Drizzle on top of vermicelli and garnish with pistachios..