My Grilling Spot Yellow Chili Sauce.
You can have My Grilling Spot Yellow Chili Sauce using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Grilling Spot Yellow Chili Sauce
- You need of Yellow Chili.
- You need of White Onion.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- It’s of Ginger Root.
- It’s of White Vinegar.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
My Grilling Spot Yellow Chili Sauce step by step
- Thinly mince the Garlic Cloves..
- Wash the Yellow Chili with plenty of water..
- Thinly mince the Yellow Chili. If you want the sauce really spicy you can also include the seeds; if not, make sure you only work with the skin..
- Cut one quarter of an onion and thinly mince it..
- Peel one Ginger Root and mince one ounce..
- Take a glass container and boil it in water. You want to have a completely sterilized container to ensure your sauce lasts longer..
- Add the minced Garlic..
- Add the minced Yellow Chili..
- Add Salt to taste..
- Add Black Pepper to taste and the minced Onion..
- Add the minced Ginger Root..
- Fill half of the container with White Vinegar..
- Fill the other half with cooking oil. Shake it well until completely mixed and let it rest for a day before enjoying it!.