You can cook Vermicelli Briyani using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Briyani
- It’s 250 grams/ 1 cup of Semiya (Vermicelli), Roasted.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot (Gajar), finely chopped.
- You need 1 of Onion, finely sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Green peas (Matar).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander Powder (Dhania).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Biryani Masala.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Turmeric powder (Haldi).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds (Jeera).
- Prepare as needed of Cooking oil.
- You need 1 of Onion, chopped.
- You need 2-3 of Green Chillies.
- You need handful of Coriander (Dhania) Leaves,.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- You need 1/2 of Garlic.
- It’s 1 stick of Dalchini.
- It’s 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
Vermicelli Briyani instructions
- To begin the preparation of Vermicelli Biryani, first heat half a teaspoon of oil in a pan and add the ingredients to grind one after the other and slowly saute them on low flame until they slightly wilt and the raw smell goes. Cool and grind to a smooth paste. Keep Aside..
- In a pan, heat oil, add jeera, once it starts spluttering, add onions, saute till they're translucent. Add the carrot, cand peas, slowly saute them till they're slightly tender. Now add turmeric, garam masala, dhaniya powder, biryani masala and mix till they're well incorporated..
- Add the ground paste, salt and fry for 2-3 minutes. Add 1 cup of water, and let it come to a boil. Now add the roasted vermicelli and mix them all together. Cook it covered for about 5-7 minutes until the vermicelli has cooked al dente..
- Sprinkle some coriander leaves and fry onion slice and enjoy the Vermicelli Biryani while it is hot..