Coconut bundt cake. Coconut Bundt Cake with White Chocolate-Coconut Glaze. A moist cake with a dense yet tender crumb, this coconut bundt cake has the perfect amount of coconut flavors. Spoon the coconut mixture evenly on top of the batter.
It is a delicious option for your Easter dinner parties. This Coconut Bundt Cake is everything a cake should be- tender, moist, flavorful, pretty, and easy to make. I'm crazy about coconut, especially if it's toasted. You can have Coconut bundt cake using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut bundt cake
- You need 1 cup of butter (room temperature).
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1-1 1/2 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
- It’s of glaze:.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It’s 5 tbsp of coconut milk.
- It’s 1/2-1 cup of sweetened coconut flakes.
Pineapple Coconut Bundt Cake is an easy cake recipe that has a delicious blend of tropical flavors. This is really quite a simple recipe. At its heart, it's a simple yellow Bundt cake. One-Bowl Vegan Lemon Coconut Bundt Cake… so easy and delicious!
Coconut bundt cake step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add vanilla (mix well).
- Add eggs (mix well after each egg).
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add a third of flour mixture and mix well..
- Add a third of coconut milk and mix well..
- Keep alternating flour and coconut milk until all combined well together..
- Add coconut flakes and mix well..
- Coat bundt pan generously with cooking spray or whatever you use for baking. I use a homemade cake release. I'll post that recipe for those who are interested..
- Bake for 60 minutes..
- Let cool for 10 minutes..
- Turn pan over onto cake plate and the cake should release with no problem..
- Spoon glaze over cake..
I have a really good coconut cake recipe but was craving chocolate, so I switched out a few ingredients. This incredible Bundt cake gets a triple hit of coconut. There's coconut milk in the cake as well as in the frosting and it is topped with toasted. View top rated Coconut bundt cake recipes with ratings and reviews. Rum, pineapple and coconut bundt cake, #BundtAMonth: Vanilla Orange Bundt Cake with a Hint of Coconut, Coconut… Related Recipes.