You can cook Coconut Tart using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Tart
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 250 ml of white sugar.
- Prepare 250 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 125 g of margarine.
- It’s 250 ml of cake flour.
- You need 15 ml of baking powder.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 500 ml of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare of Syrup.
- Prepare 250 ml of water.
- You need 250 ml of white sugar.
- Prepare 50 ml of brandy.
Coconut Tart step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180*c and grease a 25x18x3 cm ovenproof dish or 20 cm round pie dish. Beat together the eggs, sugar, water and margarine. Sift together the flour, baking powder and salt and add to the egg mixture. Add the coconut and mix. Turn the batter into the prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown..
- Syrup : Boil the water and sugar for 5 minutes. Add the brandy and remove from the heat. Pour over the tart as soon as it comes out of the oven. or cold..
- Serve lukewarm. Makes 1 medium pie.