Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers. I used to saute onions and fresh jalapenos to top our grilled cheeseburgers. I mix the chopped fresh jalapenos, onions and shredded cheddar right into the hamburger patties. These stuffed burgers are amazing with with turkey or beef and can easily be broiled in the oven or grilled!
Mix jalapeno pepper, garlic, onion, and ground beef in a medium bowl. Tired of the same old plain back yard burgers? Then turn up the heat at your next cookout with this jalapeño cheddar burger recipe! You can cook Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers
- It’s of Burger.
- Prepare 2 pounds of bratwurst sausage.
- Prepare 1 of large jalapenõ pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mild cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of Buns.
- It’s 1 tablespoons of room temperature butter.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of hamburger buns.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole grain mustard.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1 tablespoon of reconstituted onions*.
- Prepare of reconstituted onions.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of liquid smoke.
- You need 2 tablespoons of water.
I'm obsessed with these Cheddar Jalapeño Chicken Burgers. I mean how could I not be? Either way the flavors from the jalapeño, cheddar, cilantro and guacamole makes these burgers incredible. Jalapeño Cheddar Stuffed Burgers with Chipotle Guacamole.
Jalapeno Cheddarwurst Burgers step by step
- Fire up the grill. Take dehydrated onions and soak in 1 teaspoon liquid smoke and 2 tablespoons water for 30 minutes. Remove casing from bratwurst..
- Remove seeds and ribs from the pepper if you want a milder heat. Dice finely..
- Mix the jalapeno cheddarwurst burgers. Form into patties..
- Grill the Burgers on the grill. Turn as needed. Cook to your desired doneness..
- Drain any excessive liquid from the onions. Mix with the mustards and cream cheese..
- Butter the buns and add onion and garlic powder. Grill on the grill till toasted..
- Add the sauce mixture to the buns and assemble the burgers..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Brush the grill grates with oil. Grill the burger patties until browned and cooked to your preferred doneness, about. You guys, say hello to the jalapeño cheddar guacamole turkey burger…with crispy onions. It's spicy, cheesy, loaded with avocado, and topped with crispy fried onions. I mean, can you say, so much to.