Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips. Apparently, these little shortbread cookies were a huge hit in the teachers' workroom at my friend's elementary school. I figured that any humble cookie There's only a half-cup of powdered sugar in the whole batch, and even with the addition of chocolate chips and toffee chips, plus that corner-dunk in. Toffee Pecan Shortbread Cookies are buttery and rich, studded with caramelized toffee bits and crunchy pecan pieces in each bite!
These cookies start with a standard shortbread cookie dough which has toffee bits mixed into it and scattered on top. Shortbread Cookies with sweet toffee bits, crunchy pecans and decadent chocolate. One of the ultimate holiday treats! You can have Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips
- It’s of For Coffee Shortbread Cookies.
- It’s of butter at room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need of light brown sugar, packed.
- It’s of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- It’s of instant coffee granules.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Heath Toffee bits.
- It’s of For Chocolate Drizzle.
- It’s of extra creamy Lindt milk chicolate, chopped.
- Prepare of white chocolate, chopped.
Shortbread Cookies with Toffee AND Chocolate! I don't know if shortbread gets any better! You just can't go wrong with this combination. These butter pecan shortbread cookies are loaded up with buttery goodness.
Coffee Shortbread Cookies with Toffee Chips step by step
- Preheat the oven to 300. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine butter, coffeee granules, both sugars, vanilla and salt until light and fluffy.
- Slowly add flour and combine until incorporated, fold in toffee bits.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on prepared pans, flatten gent,y with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for about 18 to 22 minutes until light golden and set, cool 5 minutes on pan then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Top Cookies with Drizzle.
- Melt milk chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave until smooth.
- Drizzle over cookies. Allow topping to set.
How to Make Butter Pecan Shortbread Cookies: I based this recipe off of the internet famous Salted Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Alison Ronen that appeared in her cookbook Dining In. Reviews for: Photos of Coffee Shortbread Cookies. Coffee Shortbread Cookies. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. These cookies are the perfect size and shape for an afternoon tea. Or, if you are already holiday planning, they would also make a great holiday cookie for a If it had been a chewy cookie like any one of the big, fat chocolate chip cookies I love, nuts would be a no-go.