Mediterranean orzo salad. This Mediterranean-style salad will be on repeat this year. This pasta salad is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser. The combination of colorful vegetables, cheese, and orzo — all tossed in a simple oregano.
Mediterranean Orzo Salad – Healthy and flavorful, this Greek inspired orzo recipe is filled with a variety of veggies adding lots of color and texture, and is a perfect quick and easy vegan side dish or. A fresh and beautiful main dish or I love a good orzo salad, and this is one of my favorites because it's tangy and fresh and there are. This Mediterranean orzo salad is easy, fresh, healthy, and quick! You can cook Mediterranean orzo salad using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean orzo salad
- It’s 2 of red peppers / small diced.
- It’s 1 medium of onion/ small diced.
- It’s 25 of pitted kalamatta olves/chopped.
- Prepare 5 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of a few grinds of fresh bkack pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of box of orzo pasta.
- Prepare 1/8 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of red pepper flakes/ optional.
It makes a satisfying and nutritious side dish or light meal. This Mediterranean Orzo Salad is bursting with delicious Mediterranean inspired flavors, packed with chickpeas, Kalamata olives, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese. Mediterranean Orzo Salad filled with tasty vegetables, toasted almonds, and a white balsamic vinaigrette that will make you swoon! This is a great salad to serve with fresh seafood or grilled chicken.
Mediterranean orzo salad instructions
- cook orzo according to package directions. Drain pasta when cooked and place in large serving bowl..
- Add to pasta the chopped onions, peppers, olives and feta. Toss in salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. Also add pepper flakes if using. Mix salad well and chill for about 1hour. Enjoy!.
This healthy orzo salad is loaded with mediterranean flavors. Most pasta salads aren't the healthiest, but this salad actually does a good job of packing a ton of nutrition into one dish! Lynn demonstrates how to make a quick and healthy salad, suitable for a dinner side dish or for lunch. This easy Mediterranean Orzo Pasta Salad recipe is made with hearty chickpeas, sweet grape Orzo-lovers, unite! I love this recipe and it is my go to potluck dish!