Flavorful Turkey sloppy joes in the crockpot.
You can create Flavorful Turkey sloppy joes in the crockpot by using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Flavorful Turkey sloppy joes in the crockpot
- You need 3 lbs of lean turkey.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- It’s 2 of celery stalks.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sweet relish.
- It’s 1/2 can (6 oz) of tomato paste.
- It’s 3/4 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of favorite bbq sauce.
- You need 1 of heaping tsp salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need of Shredded cheese.
- It’s of Hamburger buns.
Flavorful Turkey sloppy joes in the crockpot instructions
- Dice green pepper and celery and sauté in olive oil until soft..
- Add turkey to the mixture and cook until done, drain fat..
- Add all the ingredients to the crockpot except cheese and cook on low for an hour..
- Split buns in half and top with shredded cheese..