Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken.
You can cook Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken
- It’s 1 pound of chicken, cubed.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Unrefined Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Seasame oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of AP flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of each onion powder, garlic powder, pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh orange juice.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sriracha.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of raw honey.
Sriracha Coconut & Orange Chicken step by step
- Combine flour and seasonings in bowl and toss cubed chicken.
- Heat oils in skillet..
- Shake off excess flour and cook chicken in hot oil until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove chicken from pan.
- Combine all other ingredients in skillet and heat, gradually add a bit of the remaining flour that coated chicken to thicken sauce..
- Return chicken to skillet and toss..
- Serve with steamed broccoli and brown rice or quinoa..