Vermicelli Vegetables Idlis.
You can cook Vermicelli Vegetables Idlis using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Vegetables Idlis
- You need 2 cup of unroasted Vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 2-3 of green chillies finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 inch of piece fresh ginger, grated.
- It’s 1 tbsp of cilantro (dhania) leaves, chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Vermicelli Vegetables Idlis instructions
- In a bowl, add the yogurt, grated carrot, salt to taste, finely chopped green chillies, grated ginger and mix well. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan and add the mustard seeds. When it splutters, add chana dal and when it changes colour, add the vermicelli and roast till it is golden brown..
- Add the roasted vermicelli to the yogurt mix while it is still hot. Mix well and leave it to aside for 10 -15 minutes..
- After 10-15 minutes, add in the chopped cilantro, mix well..
- Grease the idli moulds with a drop of oil and spoon the yogurt vermicelli mixture into each mould..
- Steam the idlis in the idli steamer or pressure cooker without the weight for 12 minutes..
- Switch off the gas and allow the pressure to settle down. Remove the idlis with the help of a butter knife. They come off very easily. Now vermicelli Idlis are ready to serve.Serve it hot with chutney of your choice..