You can cook Mushroom Orzo using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mushroom Orzo
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, finely minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of butter.
- It’s 1 cup of roughly chopped mushrooms.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of orzo.
- It’s of Parsley, for garnish (optional).
Mushroom Orzo step by step
- In a medium sauce pan, heat 2 tsp. olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and onions. Cook until onions are soft and translucent..
- Add butter, mushrooms, and orzo. Stir well. Cook until butter is melted and mushrooms have softened, about 5 mins..
- Stir in chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper to taste. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 10-12 mins..