Vermicelli Upma. Semiya upma recipe – one of the everyday breakfasts of south India. Semiya=vermicelli & upma is a South Indian dish made with semolina and basic tempering ingredients..to the traditional rava upma or semolina upma by just replacing it with vermicelli or semiya. wheat and also millets. out of these bambino or mtr vermicelli upma recipe is a popular recipe. Upma Recipe: A popular South Indian breakfast dish Vermicelli Upma also known as Semiya Upma.
Semiya Upma Recipe, yet another quick and easy to make upma with Vermicelli, mixed veggies and mild spices. Usually Semiya Upma is served with Coconut Chutney. Upma is a popular South Indian Breakfast dish. You can cook Vermicelli Upma using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli Upma
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 6 head of curry leaves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of mustard seeds.
- It’s 2 medium of green chilly.
- It’s 1 of vermicelli.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of red chilly powder.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
Vermicelli Upma is a healthy, tasty and colorful dish. It is equally great for breakfast or snack. Vermicelli is also known as seviyan. This is an easy recipe to make.
Vermicelli Upma instructions
- In a pan heat oil. Add to it mustard and cumin seeds. Now add onion and saute til golden brown. Add green chillies,turmeric,red chilly powder and salt..
- To dis add about 1 cup water and let it boil. Once the mixture is boiling, add vermicelli to it. Let it cook for abt 2-3 mins with the pan covered..
- Its ready to eat. Just a dash of little lemon ..
Vermicelli upma is a simple, healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe. Bambino vermicelli upma is a These days it is a constant struggle to bring out new breakfast ideas. So this upma is a much needed. Semiya Upma also known as Vermicelli Upma is made by tossing roasted vermicelli noodles with onions, tomatoes, vegetables and spices. Semiya Upma is a simple and easy breakfast recipe.