Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache.
You can cook Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache
- Prepare of cheesecake.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of softened creamcheese. 3 , 8 ounce packages.
- You need 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of flour.
- It’s of crust.
- It’s 2 of cups, about 10 ounces of finely chopped coconut cookies.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s of ganache.
- You need 1 cup of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 tsp of oil, unflavored..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heated heavy cream. Heat to just before boiling stage. I did substitute coconut milk for cream..
Coconut Cheesecake With Chocolate Ganache instructions
- In a food processor, pulse cookies to a fine crumb. Pour in melted butter and mix well. Pour crumbs into a 10" spring form pan. With your hand, firmly press in crumbs. Set aside..
- Heat oven to 340°F while mixing batter..
- In a large mixing bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until sugar is well incorporated..
- Beat in eggs, one at a time..
- Add in vanilla and coconut milk..
- Fold in the flour until incorporated..
- Pour mixture over cookie crumb base. Place spring form on a baking tray. Place in oven then immediately drop oven temperature to 325°F..
- Bake for 60-65 minutes until center is just set..
- Cool on a wire rack for 30 minutes then refrigerate at least four hours before serving..
- If you wish to use a chocolate ganache topping, prepare as following..
- Take 1 cup of dark chocolate chips and add to 1/2 cup of heated heavy cream. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Add in 1/2 teaspoon oil. This adds shine to ganache. Cool ganache while cheesecake cools. Top cheesecake before refrigerating..
- Recipe by taylor68too..