Strawberry cake with coconut frosting. A delicious and moist strawberry coconut cream cake with an amazing coconut cream cheese frosting! I love the flavor combination of strawberry and coconut. I recently had a strawberry coconut milkshake that was AMAZING.
Place the second layer of cake on. The good strawberry cake – I'm talking about that southern strawberry cake – the one that you've searched high and low for on the internet, the one that is impossible to create from scratch, with no readily. Coconut flour: coconut flour absorbs the liquid in this recipe and also creates a nice cake texture After they are frosted, I recommend storing the grain free strawberry shortcake cake in fridge for To make this strawberry shortcake cake paleo, simply use coconut sugar, a dairy free cream cheese. You can have Strawberry cake with coconut frosting using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry cake with coconut frosting
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Strawberry puree (strained).
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry Fresh cut pieces.
- Prepare 2 cups of All purpose flour.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar Confectionery.
- Prepare 3 of Eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 of tsps Baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter (2 sticks).
- It’s 1/2 cup of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk/ water.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2-9 of " inch cake tins.
- It’s 1 cup of Coconut milk (drain the excess water in the can).
- Prepare 1 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar Confectionery.
- You need 1 tsp of Coconut extract.
Mashed strawberries and strawberry gelatin are blended with a cake mix, and coconut and chopped walnuts are mixed in. Sweet strawberries are delicious with this coconut cake frosted with a light cream cheese frosting. The flavors are perfectly balanced and the cake is stunning, yet easy to decorate. If making more than a couple hours ahead of time, store in refrigerator.
Strawberry cake with coconut frosting instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Strawberry puree is made with 5-6 strawberries and 3 tbsp sugar. Keep it aside..
- Cream together butter,sugar and vanilla using hand mixer or beater..
- Then add the strawberry puree and mix well..
- Add in the eggs one by one and the buttermilk..
- Now add the dry ingredients slowly and if the batter is too thick add the milk..
- Make sure the flour is well incorporated in the batter..
- Lastly mix the strawberry pieces into the cake batter slowly..
- "THE CAKE BATTER WHEN POURED INTO PAN SHOULD HAVE A RIBBON LIKE CONSISTENCY". Bake the cake!.
- FROSTING- Whip the thick coconut milk and heavy cream at medium speed till it forms stiff peaks..
- Add in the sugar and vanilla and refrigerate this frosting for about half an hour..
- Once cake is cooled..frost it and enjoy!.
Strawberry Coconut Cakes Strawberry Desserts Strawberry Frosting Coconut Poke Cakes Strawberry Cake From Scratch Sweet Recipes Cake Strawberry Almond Layer Cake With Muffins, All-purpose Flour, Almond Flour, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Salt, Large Eggs, Yolk, Granulated. One of the great things about the Keto diet is that you can Consider frosting your cake for a fancy touch! I recommend frosting your strawberry mug cake I prefer plain cake with fruit and cream as toppings. I am going to attempt this recipe tonight but with. This perfect coconut cake sets the bar for homemade cakes everywhere.