Orzo Chicken Pasta.
You can have Orzo Chicken Pasta using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Orzo Chicken Pasta
- You need 2 of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sun Dried Tomatoes in Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Fresh Basil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Fresh Parsley.
- You need 1/2 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 4 oz of Whole Feta Cheese.
- It’s 8 oz of Uncooked Orzo Pasta.
- You need 1 cup of Chopped Fresh Spinach.
- Prepare 1 pints of Cherry Tomatoes.
Orzo Chicken Pasta instructions
- Cut feta into cubes. Cut tomatoes into halves. Chop basil and parsley. Chop up sun dried tomatoes..
- Once your water is at a rolling boil, add a little salt and olive oil, then add the orzo. *Orzo will be al dente within 5/6 mins. It cooks VERY fast*.
- Season your chicken how you like. Garlic, powder, salt and pepper should do. Pan sear your chicken in a hot skillet.
- **your pasta should be done by now, drain pasta well and set aside in your preferred dish**.
- Now, time to make the vinaigrette. In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, squeeze in the lemon, add salt and pepper and some of the oil from the sun dried tomatoes. Wisk..
- Pour all of your vinaigrette over the Orzo while its still hot and the Orzo will soak up the sauce. Pour the rest of the ingredients over the Orzo and toss everything together..
- Add in freshly chopped spinach and mix again..
- Once your chicken is ready, dice it into large chunks..
- Lastly, add in your chicken and mix once more. Bon Appetite!.