Vermicelli upma. Semiya upma recipe – one of the everyday breakfasts of south India. Semiya=vermicelli & upma is a South Indian dish made with semolina and basic tempering ingredients..to the traditional rava upma or semolina upma by just replacing it with vermicelli or semiya. wheat and also millets. out of these bambino or mtr vermicelli upma recipe is a popular recipe. Upma Recipe: A popular South Indian breakfast dish Vermicelli Upma also known as Semiya Upma.
Semiya Upma Recipe, yet another quick and easy to make upma with Vermicelli, mixed veggies and mild spices. Usually Semiya Upma is served with Coconut Chutney. Upma is a popular South Indian Breakfast dish. You can cook Vermicelli upma using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vermicelli upma
- Prepare 3-4 cups of Vermicelli.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- It’s 12 to 15 of Cashewnuts.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 sprig of Curry leaves -.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilies.
- You need 1 tsp of – Lemon juice.
- Prepare to taste of -Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of – Oil.
Vermicelli Upma is a healthy, tasty and colorful dish. It is equally great for breakfast or snack. Vermicelli is also known as seviyan. This is an easy recipe to make.
Vermicelli upma instructions
- Cook vermicelli according to package instructions. Keep aside..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds followed by cashew nuts. You can use whole cashews or divide into two..
- When the cashews turn slightly golden add ginger garlic paste and slit green chilies..
- Add curry leaves and onion. Add salt to taste. Saute till onions turn translucent..
- Add this prepared mixture to the cooked vermicelli give a good mix. Adjust the salt and switch off the flame. Add lemon juice, mix again. Serve hot..
Vermicelli upma is a simple, healthy and nutritious breakfast recipe. Bambino vermicelli upma is a These days it is a constant struggle to bring out new breakfast ideas. So this upma is a much needed. Semiya Upma also known as Vermicelli Upma is made by tossing roasted vermicelli noodles with onions, tomatoes, vegetables and spices. Semiya Upma is a simple and easy breakfast recipe.