Vickys Cumin and Poppy Seed Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF.
You can have Vickys Cumin and Poppy Seed Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vickys Cumin and Poppy Seed Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need 450 grams (1 pound) of even-sized potatoes, scrubbed clean.
- You need 1 of & 1/2 tbsp olive oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of poppy seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Prepare to taste of Low sodium salt.
Vickys Cumin and Poppy Seed Potato Wedges, GF DF EF SF NF step by step
- Boil the potatoes whole in lightly salted water until almost tender, time depends on the size of your potatoes. Medium potatoes will need around 15 minutes. Large potatoes will need around 25 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F.
- Drain the potatoes and when cool enough to handle, cut them all in half then cut each half into 3 wedges.
- Turn the potatoes gently in the oil on a baking tray to coat both sides.
- Season with salt, sprinkle over the poppy seeds and cumin and toss carefully.
- Bake for 25 – 30 minutes or until golden and drain on kitchen paper before serving.
- These go great with my flavoured mayos for parties or as a side https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360100-vickys-flavoured-mayonnaises-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free.