Maple Banana Bread.
You can have Maple Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Maple Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 3 tbsp of white sugar.
Maple Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Grease a 5×9 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, mix melted butter and maple syrup. Beat egg and bananas, leaving a few small chunks. Stir in the milk..
- In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Stir into the banana mixture just until moistened..
- Transfer to the prepared loaf pan. Mix the nuts and sugar and sprinkle evenly over batter..
- Bake 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean..