Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats. Categories: Healthy Oatmeal Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Grain Recipes Oats Pumpkin Main Dish Breakfast Brunch Vegetarian. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Overnight Oats. In a small bowl stir together pumpkin puree, butter, softened cream cheese, SPLENDA® Sweetener, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth and well blended.
Top with nuts, maple syrup, cranberries, coconut or whatever your heart desires! This particular overnight oat combo is one of my absolute favorites! I basically wait all year for it. You can cook Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats
- You need 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree ( canned).
- You need 1 & 1/2 tbsp of chia seeds.
- You need 1/2 cup of oats.
- You need 3/4 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 & 1/2 tbsp of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 3 tbsp of greek yoghurt.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond milk.
Pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices and almond milk give the oats a creamy texture and fall flavor that I love. If I'm craving more protein I'll add a little protein powder or. With pumpkin, ricotta and a little maple, this easy overnight oats recipe tastes like dessert, but it's actually good for you! Plus, it's perfect for a quick, on-the-go healthy breakfast.
Pumpkin pie cheesecake overnight oats instructions
- In a bowl,mix together all the ingredients until well combined..
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight..
- At the time of serving add extra almond milk if thick until it reaches the desired consistency..
- Drizzle with extra honey before serving..
How To Make Healthy Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats *Get the Macros, Metric measurements, and the option to Print the recipe by clicking here. Travel-friendly and autumn-ready, these overnight oats will make you feel good about eating pumpkin pie for breakfast. Toasted pecans sprinkled on top give this breakfast a nice crunch, and with aromatic pumpkin pie spices, your coworkers will be stopping by your desk to ask for a slice. Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats combine simple, real food ingredients like pumpkin, oats, chia seeds, milk of choice and nuts and are mixed together in a matter of minutes. They're made a day (or even two days) ahead of time, making for an easy, no-cook, ready-to-eat, totally delicious breakfast option.