AMIEs CHOCOLATE Coconut Cake.
You can cook AMIEs CHOCOLATE Coconut Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of AMIEs CHOCOLATE Coconut Cake
- Prepare 100 grams of dark chocolate, melted.
- You need 200 grams of cake flour.
- Prepare 200 grams of sugar.
- You need 100 grams of melted butter.
- You need 200 grams of fresh milk.
- You need 3 large of eggs.
- It’s 15 grams of baking flour.
- You need 1 of a dash of salt..
- Prepare 1 of coconut flakes, to decorate.
AMIEs CHOCOLATE Coconut Cake step by step
- Heat the oven to 180°C..
- Beat together the butter and sugar until creamy. In a bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and the salt and then add to the butter and cream mix. Lightly beat together the eggs and slowly add to the flour mixture, while beating the whole time. Pour in the milk gradually. Mix in the melted chocolate..
- Put the cake mixture into a prepared pan and bake for about 45 minutes or when the cake is done. When the cake is cooked, invert into a wire rack and leave the cake to cool..
- Cover the cake with chocolate cream frosting. Sprinkle coconut flakes over the top..