Almond flour butter crackers. These almond crackers are salty, crispy, and SO easy to make. These almond crackers are great with a variety of cheese, dips, or a smear of almond butter. You can even throw them into soup or on top of a salad to.
Those keto crackers are gluten free, low carb, sugar free, grain free and vegan. Delicious and versatile, these crackers can easily go from simple to savory to sweet. Try all four of the tried-and-true flavor options below; or experiment to create your own new favorite. You can have Almond flour butter crackers using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Almond flour butter crackers
- It’s 2 sticks of butter, softened.
- It’s 5 cups of fine almond flour.
- Prepare 4-5 of egg whites.
- It’s to taste of Salt and other seasonings.
These Low-Carb Almond Flour Crackers taste so good that you and your guests won't believe these are actually healthy, gluten-free and paleo too. Do you love low carb crackers? Paleo almond flour crackers with sesame seeds are a crispy option for dips or snacking! They're a great keto option, too. flax seed crackers (replace almond flour with finely ground flax seed).
Almond flour butter crackers instructions
- Cream together softened butter and almond flour until a soft dough starts to form.
- Then add the egg whites and mix until incorporated. It should remind you of soft-ish play-doh when pressed in your hand..
- Place on a piece of parchment and cover with another and roll to desired cracker thinness depending on what you're using them for. Cut into desired shape and size with a pizza cutter and sprinkle the desired seasonings on top. This is ground rosemary leaves with garlic and salt. Press lightly into dough..
- Bake at 350° until golden and crisp. Around 15 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your crackers. Break apart on score lines before cooled..
And there are many other variations. Have fun with these mix-ins; I'd love to hear what you've paired these homemade crackers with. Other Ingredients: Nut and seed flour blend (almonds, sunflower seeds, flax), tapioca, cassava, organic sunflower oil, sundried tomatoes, organic onion, organic basil, organic garlic, sea salt, organic oregano, organic pepper, rosemary extract (for freshness). The product packaging you receive may. These almond crackers are salty, crispy, and SO easy to make.