Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño. A base recipe for baked bacon wrapped chicken stuffed with cream cheese and chives. Make it as written or add more flavors – customize it however you like! Chicken breast is my go-to dinner option when I've got nothing else up my sleeve and this bacon wrapped cream cheese stuffed chicken is.
Jalapeno peppers are stuffed with a blend of cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in this crowd-pleasing, bacon-wrapped appetizer. Fill each jalapeno half with the cheese mixture. Put halves back together and wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. You can have Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño
- It’s 4 of large skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of crole seasoning (I use Tony Chachere's).
- You need 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (can cut to 1/4 tsp not as spicy).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chipotle chile seasoning (can cut to 1/4tsp not as spicy).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of seasoned salt (I like Lawry's).
- You need 16 slices of bacon.
- It’s of Barbecue sauce (I like Head Country).
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese spread.
- You need jar of tammed jalapeños.
Then, fill up the jalapeños with the cream cheese and Craisin mixture. Wrap them up with bacon and pop them in the oven. The final step is to stuff your face (after allowing them to cool slightly). Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese and Craisin Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers.
Chicken Wrapped with Bacon Stuffed with Cream Cheese and Jalapeño instructions
- Preheat oven 375. Take chicken breast and filet them..
- In a mixing bowl add all spices and mix well together..
- Take each filet of chicken one at a time and rub spices on both sides and place on a plate..
- Place a tbsp of cream cheese in the center with 2 to 3 jalapeño on top of cream cheese. Drizzle some barbecue sauce on top of cream cheese..
- Fold chicken in half and wrap two pieces of bacon around to hold together..
- Place on a wire rack over a cooking pan so chicken grease will drip in pan..
- After placing all on wire rack drizzle barbecue sauce on top of bacon and place in oven for 25 minutes. Then for 2 to 3 minutes turn oven to broil to make bacon crispy on top. Enjoy……
The process of preparing Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Popper Chicken simple. Chicken is pounded thin, and stuffed with a combination of cream cheese, chopped jalapeños, and cheddar cheese, before it is wrapped in bacon. It's a pretty fool-proof meal that anyone would love. Chicken Thighs wrapped around cream cheese stuffed jalapeños and then wrapped with bacon. Fill each half with cream cheese and sprinkle a touch of all-purpose rub on top.