Vermicelli dry fruits kheer. Seviyan kheer also known as vermicelli kheer Is a must at any festival at our place. Making vermicelli kheer is very easy and does not take much For the seviyan aka vermicelli, I have used whole wheat thin vermicelli. as far as nuts & dry fruits are concerned you can add your choice of nuts & dry fruits. #vermicelli #sevaiya #kheer. Vermicelli kheer or Seviyan Kheer/Payasam as it is known in India, is a special dessert that is made mostly on the occasion of festivals or celebrations.
Vegan Vermicelli pudding or Semiyan Kheer is a pudding made with roasted vermicelli noodles. Indian, Vegan , gluten-free option, nut-free option. Nuts and dried fruit are toasted and added to the pudding and used for garnish. You can have Vermicelli dry fruits kheer using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vermicelli dry fruits kheer
- It’s 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vermicelli.
- You need 2 tsp of desi ghee.
- Prepare As per taste of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry fruits powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted makhana powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Elaichi powder.
Flavors such as cardamom, saffron and rose water are used in the. It is a healthy kheer made with Vermicelli and dry fruits. A simple and healthy dessert that tastes heavenly when you refrigerate. Vermicelli Sabudana Kheer is a delicious Indian dessert that can be prepared easily and served in most of the special occasions.
Vermicelli dry fruits kheer instructions
- Firstly take kadhai,add ghee. Add vermicelli sewiyan, roast till light brown..
- Now gradually add milk and sugar and stir it and mox well. Let's come to the boil..
- Now slow down the flame and add dry fruits and makhana powder add elaichi powder and cook for 5 min.(you can add chopped dry fruits instead of powder).
- Now enjoy cold as well as hot or as you like..
Lastly add chopped almonds or any dry fruits. If serving chilled, then refrigerate and then serve later. Seviyan / Vermicelli Kheer made in instant pot is a creamy & delicious pudding made with vermicelli, milk and sugar, infused with saffron and cardamom. Brown Rice Kheer – A healthier variation of the traditional kheer with brown rice, and milk infused with saffron, cardamom and assorted dried fruits. In this vermicelli kheer recipe, vermicelli is roasted in ghee which gives it a nice aroma and its signature taste.