Thyme Garlic Chicken.
You can have Thyme Garlic Chicken using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thyme Garlic Chicken
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 6 pcs of chicken thighs.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Dried thyme.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- You need of Sauce.
- You need 1 cup of Kirkland chicken broth.
- You need 1 of nestle all purpose cream.
- You need 1 of large white onion (minced).
- You need 1 of whole garlic (minced).
- Prepare 1 of large can mushroom pieces and stems.
- You need of Dried thyme.
- It’s 1 of chicken bouillon cube.
Thyme Garlic Chicken instructions
- Season chicken generously with salt, pepper, and dried thmye.
- Add olive oil to a pan and put on medium low heat. Fry chicken skin side first..
- Allow chicken to cook through and remove from heat. Reduce oil in the pan and add mushrooms. Cook until brown.
- Add onions and garlic. Cover pot and allow steam to build..
- After 5 mins, add chicken broth and cube. Mix well and bring to a simmer,.
- Add chicken on top and do not stir. Cover pot until chicken is cooked and vegetables begin to dissolve..
- Remove chicken to mix in all purpose cream. Stir until thick..
- Serve with rice and garnish with some dried parsley..