Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer). But with this Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Thigh Recipe, pizza gets pushed on the back burner and this gets made in a jiffy. Chicken thighs are one of my favorite pieces of chicken to cook in an Air Fryer. They don't dry out, they're full of flavor, and they're pretty much hands off.
The air fryer is nice and light and with very little oil, you too can get healthy, crisped dinners (chicken, etc). And, it saves you a ton of time, because it doesn't require you to wait for the oven to preheat, and the dishes quickly cook. Anyway back to this delicious lemon pepper chicken recipe….the best thing is that you can personally choose how much lemon and pepper you want. You can cook Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer)
- It’s of Chicken thighs or legs.
- You need 2 of water for Pressure cooker.
- Prepare of Lemon pepper seasoning or bbq sauce.
The same can be said for the pepper, some of us like a lot of it where as others really not like much spice. I have used both peppercorns and my. Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken with tender pieces of chicken in a sweet lemon sauce with just a hint of ginger, garlic, and red pepper. Instant Pot / Pressure Cooker Chinese Lemon Chicken.
Lemon pepper chicken (pressure cooker and air fryer) instructions
- Iam using somewhat frozen chicken. If using frozen cook it a few mins longer. Iam doing high pressure for 22 mins because it’s half frozen. Each cooker is different this is just a guideline..
- Rinse off chicken, set up pressure cooker or instant pot add two cups of water. Use a rack so the chicken not in the water or touching it..
- When chicken is done take it out and place it on a cookie sheet and add the Lemon pepper to each one or bbq sauce, can mix it up and do both..
- Oven – Cook on boiled setting in the oven till it’s to your liking. Just to brown it up some…. one of my kids like it burnt looking lol!!! This shouldn’t take too long..
- Ninja foodie/ air fryer – (ninja foodie-after the chicken is cooked remove chicken and wash inner pot and rack, dry off the outside of the inner pot. Put inner pot and rack back into the housing unit) cook on 400 for 10-15 mins checking it so it don’t burn / for a burnt look about 20 mins. All chicken won’t fit and needs to be cooked in batches.(sometimes you get lucky and don’t have to do it in batches see picture.) (cooking times will vary).
- This was 10 mins at 400 just the way my kids like it..
As an Amazon affiliate, and affiliate with other businesses, I earn from qualifying purchases. The perfect dinner for a busy weeknight. Pressure cook the chicken: Pour the broth into the pressure cooker pot. What to Serve With Pressure Cooker Chicken. Make your own whole “rotisserie” chicken with this simple and easy pressure cooked Instant Pot recipe.