Soy Balsamic Rosemary Lemon Marinade.
You can cook Soy Balsamic Rosemary Lemon Marinade using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Soy Balsamic Rosemary Lemon Marinade
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 Tablespoons soy sauce.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Balsamic vinegar.
- It’s of zest of half a lemon.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, grated (or you can use 1 teaspoon garlic powder).
- You need 2 teaspoons of to 1 Tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried).
- It’s 1/4-1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of olive oil.
Soy Balsamic Rosemary Lemon Marinade step by step
- Combine all ingredients except oil and stir or whisk until sugar is completely dissolved. Taste and adjust seasoning before adding oil..
- I suggest marinating any of the recommended proteins for at least 3 or 4 hours, and up to 24 hours on the outside. I generally like it best somewhere between 6 to 8 hours or so where the marinade has taken, but the salt in the marinade hasn't begun to cure the protein..