Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli.
You can have Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli
- Prepare 2 of servings (about 120g) Dry Rice Vermicelli.
- It’s 120 g of Pork *thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 of Onion.
- You need 5 cm of Carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 of Capsicum.
- Prepare 2 of Shiitake Mushrooms.
- You need 1-2 of Cabbage Leaves.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- It’s of Salt & White Pepper.
- Prepare of <Sauce>.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Oyster Sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
Sir-fried Rice Vermicelli step by step
- Cut all vegetables into thin strips. Cabbage leaves can be cut into 1-2cm wide strips. Cut thinly sliced Pork into the size that is easy to eat..
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bow. *Note: You might need to add Salt depending on the saltiness of the Chicken Stock you use..
- Cook Dry Rice Vermicelli in boiling Water firmly, for slightly shorter time than instructed, then drain. *Note: The noodles will be cooked with other ingredients later..
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan or wok over medium to high heat, cook Pork, add vegetables, and season with Salt & Pepper..
- When ingredients are cooked and seasoned, add firmly cooked Rice Vermicelli, pour over the sauce, and stir-fry until the liquid is gone..