Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes. I'd never had Romanos but they were delicious. The tapenade was the best part. It is a great contrast to the mild beans.
The white specks visible are not seeds, but rather pieces of garlic. Intensely flavored pan-roasted jalapeño salsa which packs some heat. The peppery flavor of the jalapeños is front and center and enhanced by onion The peppery flavor of the jalapeños is front and center. You can cook Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes
- You need 3 of fresh Roma tomatoes, cut in half.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- You need 2 of roasted fresh jalapeño, chopped.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of garlic infused olive oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Sliced green onions for garnish.
While the eggplant cooks, hand-crush the tomato in a medium. Roast tomatoes before home canning with this easy how-to guide to intensify their flavor and prevent the pulp separating from the This recipe is for one pint of home-canned roasted tomatoes, but you can make as many pint jars as you wish simply by doubling. Toss the tomatoes lightly with olive oil on a sheet pan. Spread them out into one layer and sprinkle generously with kosher salt and pepper.
Roasted Romano and Jalapeño Crusted Tomatoes instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400, line a bakking pan with foil, spray foil with non stick soray.
- Place tomatoes on prepared pan, sprinkle with salt and pepper and drizzle with garlic oil.
- Combine Romano, Italian seasoning and jalapeños in a bowl.
- Divide Romano mixture evenly on top if tomatoes.
- Roast in the oven until cheese is melted and tomatoes are just tender but holding their shape, 35 to 45 munues.
- Serve hit garnished with green onions.
Transfer the tomatoes to a serving platter and sprinkle with basil leaves and sea salt. Serve hot or at room temperature. Quick and Easy Restaurant Style SalsaHappy Money Saver. green onions, limes, jalapenos, diced. TOMATOES: Whole tomatoes are crushed with sea salt and organic sweet basil for an additional flavor boost. ORGANIC TOMATOES: Grown on organic farms where they are drenched in California sunshine, tomatoes are USDA Certified Organic and.