Chicken with coconut milk. The best type of meals are sometimes the easiest type of meals that require minimal ingredients and little prep time. The sweetness of coconut milk combined with freshness of lime juice and spiciness of pepper flakes is seriously one of best flavor combinations. Add tomatoes, cilantro, coconut milk and water.
The coconut milk gives the chicken a subtle sweetness, and creates a rich sauce that's perfect for spooning over rice. In addition to the coconut milk, there's another clever ingredient that adds an intense pop of flavor and subtle heat to this recipe: store-bought Thai green curry paste. Coconut curry chicken has TONS of variations; from South India to Thailand, no two curries are exactly the same. You can have Chicken with coconut milk using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken with coconut milk
- You need 800 grams of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 300 ml of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 3 of Large tomatoes.
- It’s 2 of Finger peppers.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Curry.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
Our Americanized version might be a bit untraditional, but trust us, it's delicious. Be sure to reach for full-fat coconut milk for an ultra-velvety sauce. Poultry, Chicken Thigh, Coconut Milk, Ginger, Dinner, Weeknight, Main Course. Add the tomatoes with their juices and the coconut milk, and stir until combined, scraping up any brown bits that have formed at the.
Chicken with coconut milk instructions
- First prepare the tomatoes by immersing them in boiling water for a few minutes. Take them from the water, peel them, remove the seeds and chop them into small cubes. To speed up this process you can use ready-made tomato paste instead of tomatoes..
- In a bowl mix the coconut milk with curry and set aside..
- Cut the chicken into cubes and pass them in the flour. Place the oil in a large frying pan (or in a wok) and fry the onion with the tomato. Then add the chicken cubes, salt and black pepper to taste. Brown the chicken for 3-4 minutes..
- When the cubes are cooked on all sides, add the coconut milk and cook for another 10-15 minutes until the sauce has thickened..
- Finally, add the finger pepper and serve your chicken with coconut milk in a decorated dish, if possible, with fresh coconut chips or fresh herbs..
How to Make: Chicken Korma with Coconut Milk. It's made almost entirely in one pan, though you will need a blender or even a small food processor as well. Start off by simply frying up your cubed chicken in coconut oil. Filipino Style Chicken Curry is cooked with coconut milk and this makes it creamier and more flavorful. Add coconut milk, and let it simmer until sauce thickens.