Coconut pancakes. These Coconut Flour Pancakes are amazingly fluffy and naturally gluten-free. I love how quick and How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. Making these pancakes is as easy as making any other.
Shredded coconut Coconut sugar Coconut milk & Coconut oil. One of my favorite parts is the sprinkle of coconut on the tops of the pancakes, added while cooking. Pancakes are such a great weekend breakfast treat. You can cook Coconut pancakes using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Coconut pancakes
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s tsp of 1/8 tsp baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
And, it's great that you don't have to give them up on a low carb eating plan. These Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes are soft, fluffy and slightly chewy with a hint of coconut flavour. Why you'll love these Gluten-Free Vegan Coconut Flour Pancakes These light and fluffy coconut flour pancakes will be your new go-to recipe for Saturday mornings! When it comes to making coconut flour pancakes there needs to be a fine balance.
Coconut pancakes instructions
- Mix all wet ingredients and then add to dry ingredients..
- Add desired amount to buttered pan and cook on medium heat for a couple of minutes. You will need to check the underside to know when to flip the pancakes..
The BEST coconut flour pancakes, paleo pancakes, nut-free paleo pancakes, low carb pancakes, coconut flour pancake recipe #grainfree #glutenfree #coconutflourpancakes #paleo. How to Make Coconut Flour Pancakes. I think people are intimidated by homemade pancakes To make these coconut flour pancakes, simply mix the dry ingredients (flour and baking powder) together. Coconut Flour Pancakes are paleo friendly, dairy-free, gluten-free, and delicious! The grain-free pancakes recipe can be.