You can have Maple Salmon using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Maple Salmon
- You need 3 tbs of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 lb of salmon.
- Prepare of Dry Brine.
- It’s 1 cup of dark brown sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of coarse sea salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of coarse pink salt.
- It’s 2 tbs of coarse black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of cracked pink peppercorns.
Maple Salmon instructions
- Mix dry brine ingredients together & then cover the salmon in the brown sugar mixture for 1-4 hours in the fridge..
- Pull the salmon out of the dry brine mix & rinse them in cold water until completely clean. Once clean, dab the fish dry with paper towels..
- Start Grilling at around 350-400 degrees making sure to flip the salmon if it’s skinless. If it’s skin on leave skin side down the whole time..
- 5 minutes before the salmon is finished glaze it with a coat of maple syrup..