Cucumber salad. Smashed cucumbers release different flavor compounds. Cucumber and mint make an amazingly refreshing salad when stirred together with Greek yogurt and lemon juice. This Easy Cucumber Salad recipe is a family favorite recipe that people have been enjoying for ages.
The cool, crisp, and ridiculously refreshing vegetable From straightforward salads to smoothies, sandwiches, and more, all are scrumptious and summery. Light and refreshing cucumber salad recipe – perfect for a hot summer day. It's a great side for just about anything you put on the grill – chicken, steak, and fish. You can make Cucumber salad by using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that:
Ingredients of Cucumber salad
- Prepare 1 of organic English cucumber.
- You need 1 pinch of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1/2 c of diced ham.
- You need 1/2 c of bacon bits(real bacon).
- You need 1/2 c of pepperoni.
- It’s 1/4 c of datolini pasta cooked aldente.
- It’s 1/4 c of real parmisian cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Roma tomato diced.
- It’s 1/2 c of -1 c Italian salad dressing depends on your test.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Colby Jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of red onion diced.
This easy cucumber salad consists of nothing more than the cucumbers, some rice vinegar, either dill or basil, and salt and pepper. You don't even really need the herbs! Cold and crisp English cucumbers and vibrantly flavored red onion slices are tossed with a bright, fresh herb vinaigrette. Cucumber salad is a popular dish served during the summer when they are plentiful and the weather is hot.
Cucumber salad step by step
- Cook pasta to aldente.
- Chop cucumber tomato and onion.
- In a mixing bowl add pasta chopped veggies and the rest of the ingredients ready to eat.
- Will keep max 2 days in fridge.
It's one of my favorite side dishes to throw. This cucumber salad was one of my first adventures into this veggie philosophy. To be honest, there's nothing really genius about this recipe. It's essentially a veggie with a vinegar-herb dressing. This delightful cucumber salad is one of my favorite salad recipes.