Banana Bread Overnight Oats. Banana bread inspired overnight oats are quick to whip up for a great breakfast or snack on-the-go! This is a FIX friendly recipe! Simple recipe to meal prep and help keep you on track!
Bananas are stirred in for banana bread flavour in a jiffy. Reviews for: Photos of Quaker® Banana Bread Overnight Oats. This banana bread overnight oats recipe is loaded with not only healthy fats but fiber too. You can have Banana Bread Overnight Oats using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Overnight Oats
- Prepare 1 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 of large spotty banana (or 2 smaller ones).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt of choice.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk of choice.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of sweetener of choice (optional).
- It’s 2 tsp. of chia seeds (optional).
- Prepare 1 tsp. of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- You need of Toppings of choice.
Oh, and by the way, I think I have a new favorite O. That's because this banana bread overnight oats recipe just hits all the right spots. The beauty of overnight oats is that you can play around with your recipe and create a healthful breakfast that tastes like dessert with very little effort. You can give overnight oats virtually any flavor that sounds appealing to you.
Banana Bread Overnight Oats instructions
- Start by mashed the banana in a large bowl. Then add in the yogurt, milk, sweetener, vanilla extract and cinnamon. Stir well to combine. Then stir in the oats and chia seeds..
- Divide the mixture into two airtight containers (such as pint sized mason jars), place on the lids and store in the fridge overnight (or for at least 5 hours)..
- That's it! Top it with whatever sounds good to you when you go to eat it and enjoy! It will be on the thicker side, so if you'd like it thinner, then stir in a splash of milk..
These are designed to taste like banana bread. Learn how to make Banana bread overnight oats & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Get all the flavors of homemade banana bread in a bowl. It's a wonderful treat to make sure that you start your day off right. You can put it all together the night before to have it ready to go for you in the.