Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers. Combine the cream cheese, ham, Swiss, mozzarella, pickles, mustard, cayenne and paprika in a medium bowl. Stuff the jalapeno halves with the filling and place on a baking sheet lined with Coat the stuffed peppers first in the flour mixture, then in the egg mixture and then in the cracker crumbs. Baked Jalapeño Poppers – Mixing it Up.
I wanted to give these a high mark, because I love jalapenos and love filled jalapenos even more. However, these didn't not come through for me. These Fried Jalapeno Poppers were really good. You can cook Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers
- Prepare 10 of large jalapeños.
- Prepare 10 strips of deli ham, thin sliced.
- Prepare 1 of tabk4spoon cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sour cream.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
They were a nice twist on the more traditional Jalapeno Popper recipes I have made. Stuffed Jalapeno PeppersCopykat Recipes. eggs, jalapeno peppers, vegetable oil, breadcrumbs, shredded cheddar cheese. Quick and easy keto-friendly snack by stuffing jalapeno peppers with ground beef and cheese before baking. Stuffed jalapeno peppers are filled with cream cheese and baked with a topping of melted cheese.
Ham and Chese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Cut peppers in half and remove center pod.
- Place on prepared pan and roast just until tender bit still holding their shape..
- Meanwhile combine cheeses and sour cream in a bowl to blend.
- Remove roasted peppers from the oven and set broiler to high.
- Stuff oeppers with cheese mix.
- Wrap a a ham strip around each pepper and broil until cheese melts and ham crisps.
A delicious combination of spicy and creamy. These are just so morish and everytime I make them I wish I had made more. Quick to make, quick to eat. I use cream cheese and Montery Jack cheese but you. Cheese Stuffed Jalapeño Peppers are perfect as a snack for parties, backyard barbecues, or to have at home while hanging out with your family!