Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are perfect for when you want deviled eggs with a little kick. I use fresh jalapenos that I mince and cook briefly in the grease that is leftover from frying the bacon, along with a little garlic. That way they are not crunchy when you bite into them and they pick up some.
It's similar to an Atkins diet, which has weight loss benefits. Jalapeno Popper Deviled Eggs are a low carb keto appetizer that everyone will love. My spicy deviled eggs recipe is spiked with jalapeno, bacon and sriracha, the best deviled eggs a spicy food lover could ask for. You can have Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs
- Prepare 6 of Hardboiled Eggs.
- Prepare 5 Tbs of softened cream cheese.
- It’s 3 strips of cooked Bacon (crunchy).
- Prepare 3 Tbs of Light Mayo.
- It’s 2 Tsp of finely diced Red Onion.
- It’s 2 Tsp of finely diced Jalapeño Pepper.
- Prepare 1-2 pinches of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of Paprika.
Deviled eggs are always popular around the holidays. I've had them at just about every Thanksgiving. I feel like deviled eggs are making a comeback. They're popping up on menus everywhere with all kinds of crazy mix-ins.
Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs instructions
- Cut eggs in half and remove yolks from eggs and place is small mixing bowl..
- Dice 2 pieces of the crunchy bacon and add to yolk along with Cream Cheese, Mayo, Onion and Jalapeño and salt to taste. Mix well..
- Carefully spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites evenly..
- Chop the remaining strip of bacon and top the eggs. Lightly sprinkle paprika over the eggs..
It's no wonder that they're becoming popular again – they're handheld and absolutely addictive. With crunchy bacon and spicy jalapenos, these will be the most flavorful deviled eggs on your appetizer spread. These deviled eggs are stuffed with the mashed egg yolks, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, jalapenos and bacon and then they are sprinkled with even more cheddar cheese before some brief time under the broiler to melt the. Healthy low-carb, keto and paleo recipes plus free guides and diet plans to help you achieve your goals on the ketogenic diet. With video – see this recipe being made.