Jalepeño Lime Soup.
You can cook Jalepeño Lime Soup using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalepeño Lime Soup
- It’s 8 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of Boneless, skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Rosemary leaves.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- You need 3 clove of of chopped garlic (or 2 tablespoons of jarred garlic).
- It’s 1/2 of Roughly chopped small-med yellow onion.
- It’s 2 of Jalepeños sliced.
- You need 4 of Lines (juiced).
- Prepare 8 oz of Dry orzo (cooked).
- It’s 1 of Cilantro for garnish.
Jalepeño Lime Soup step by step
- Bring chicken to a low boil in 8 cups of water. Add spices and salt..
- Cook orzo pasta according to the directions, then drain, toss with olive oil and set aside..
- When chicken is nearly done cooking, add garlic and onions..
- Once chicken is fully cooked, remove pieces from broth and roughly chop or shred..
- Once chopped, add chicken back to broth. Add jalepeños and lime juice..
- In serving bowl, add chicken and broth, and a scoop of cooked orzo..
- Top with cilantro. Enjoy!.