Thai Pasta with Sausage and Peppers.
You can have Thai Pasta with Sausage and Peppers using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Thai Pasta with Sausage and Peppers
- Prepare 3/4 box of Orzo Pasta.
- You need 1 packages of Smoked Sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of Panchetta.
- Prepare 1 packages of Stir Fry Peppers.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Peanut Butter.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Rice Wine Vinegar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Sesame Seed Oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of Chinese Five Spice.
- Prepare 1 dash of sesame seeds.
Thai Pasta with Sausage and Peppers instructions
- Slice sausage in half length wise, then cut again making half moon shapes..
- Place in your skillet with the panchetta and cook till panchetta is slightly crisp..
- Stir in your stir fry peppers and cook till heated through. Note: If using fresh peppers and onions, cook till soft. If you are using a frozen package, cook mixture until liquid has cooked off..
- Cook your Orzo pasta until aldenta..
- While pasta is cooking, in a bowl, combine peanut butter, soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine, ginger, Chinese five spice, and honey, and mix until smooth. Set to the side..
- Once pasta is cooked and drained, add it to your sausage and peppers. Mix together until both are evenly combined..
- Add your peanut sauce to mixture and stir until combined throughout..
- When serving, sprinkle sesame seeds on top and enjoy..