Masala Vermicelli Upma.
You can have Masala Vermicelli Upma using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Masala Vermicelli Upma
- It’s 2 tbspn of oil.
- You need 1 cup of roasted vermicelli.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tomato.
- It’s 1/3 cup of capsicum.
- You need 1/3 cup of carrot.
- It’s 1/3 cup of green peas.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of red chilli.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as required Coriander.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of water.
Masala Vermicelli Upma instructions
- Take a pan add 2 tbsp of oil once the oil is heated then add the vermicelli and roast it until they turn golden brown ( min 3 to 5 mins..
- After that add capsicum, tomato, carrot, green peas and mix it once done add 1 1/2 cup water then add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt and cook it until the water is evaporated..
- Once done turn off the flame and add coriander and mix..
- Transfer it to the serving plate and serve it hot..