Santa Fe Grilled Chicken.
You can have Santa Fe Grilled Chicken using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Santa Fe Grilled Chicken
- It’s of skinless chicken breast filleted.
- You need of pepper, garlic powder, and seasoning salt.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of pepper jack cheese.
- You need of Fresh Salsa.
- It’s of small sweet tomatoes.
- You need of onion.
- It’s of hand full of cilantro.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of salt, pepper, & garlic powder.
Santa Fe Grilled Chicken step by step
- In a food processor place tomatoes, garlic, onion and garlic and blend. Add salt, pepper, garlic salt, and lemon juice. Place in a small bowl and set aside..
- Preheat grill, fillet chicken breast and season to taste..
- Melt butter and pour on chicken breast and place on grill. Cook on grill 4 to 5 minutes then turn over for another 4 to 5 minutes or till done. Place cheese on chicken till melted..
- Place on a plate and add fresh salsa on top. Enjoy!!!.