Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”.
You can have Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel”
- Prepare 1 sheet of frozen puff pastry, thawed.
- Prepare 4-5 of pears, cored and thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 of egg, beaten.
- Prepare of 1/8-1/4 cup sugar.
- You need of 1/2 cup pure maple syrup.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
Pear Tart w/Maple “Caramel” step by step
- Heat oven to 400F..
- Unfold pastry on parchment paper. With a rolling pin, roll the pastry 1/2 inch bigger on all sides..
- Slide parchment with pastry onto baking sheet..
- Arrange pears on tart leaving 1/2 inch border all the way around..
- Brush border with beaten egg..
- Sprinkle whole tart with sugar..
- While tart is baking make maple “caramel”, directions at the bottom..
- Bake 20 minutes, reduce oven temperature to 350F..
- Continue baking 10-12 minutes until crust is golden and pears are tender..
- Drizzle “caramel” over entire tart..
- Serve with whip cream..
- To make maple “caramel” simmer syrup on low for 10-12 minutes until reduced by half..
- Can replace pears with apples..