Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare 2 lbs of Chicken Drumsticks.
- It’s 2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 4 tsp of Seasoning Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Clove of Garlic (minced).
- You need 4 Tbsp of Parmesan Cheese (grated).
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Parsley.
Garlic Parmesan Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 ˚ F.
- Combine flour, seasoning salt, cayenne pepper, and black pepper. Dredge chicken in flour mixture..
- Deep fry chicken for 7 minutes. Then place on wire rack for baking..
- Bake chicken in oven for 15 – 20 minutes.
- In a saucepan melt the butter, add garlic powder, minced garlic and 2 Tbsp of the grated Parmesan cheese..
- Place chicken in a large bowl, pour the melted sauce over the chicken and toss till well coated. Place chicken back on wire rack. Sprinkle remaining parmesan and parsley on top for garnish. Bake for 5 more minutes. Serve..