Lee Minnichelli's Savory Chicken Soup FUSF.
You can cook Lee Minnichelli's Savory Chicken Soup FUSF using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lee Minnichelli's Savory Chicken Soup FUSF
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of (more or less) boneless chicken breast (or left over chicken), cut into small pieces.
- Prepare 1-2 of onions, diced.
- Prepare 1-2 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need 8-12 cups of water (or chicken stock).
- It’s 2-4 of celery stalks, diced.
- Prepare of Carrots cut in small pieces (use more or less to your liking).
- It’s of Chicken bouillon, amount according to amount of water used (I use Better than Bullion in a jar).
- Prepare 2 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare of Oregano to taste (dried).
- It’s of Basil to taste (dried).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of tomato sauce (left over jarred or whatever you have).
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of or more, according to how noodley you like your soup, of one of the following: orzo, dittalini, macaroni, or any noodle you prefer.
Lee Minnichelli's Savory Chicken Soup FUSF step by step
- Pour olive oil in a large soup pot. Add onion and garlic and cook over medium heat until translucent..
- Add chicken pieces and cook until done..
- Add water and bullion (or chicken stock). Add diced celery and carrots. Add tomato sauce. Bring to a boil..
- Turn heat to simmer and add spices. Simmer for at least 15-30 minutes..
- Bring to a boil again and add noodles. Lower heat and cook until noodles are done, stir occasionally to prevent noodles from sticking to bottom of pan, according to package directions..