Jalapeno Duck Poppers. Perfect for entertaining, these unique jalapeno poppers are stuffed with pepper Jack cheese and wrapped in bacon and chipotle-marinated duck. Watch as make the Ultimate Game Time Snack "Jalapeño Duck Poppers" made with the most wonderful Duck Breast I have ever tasted from Joe Jurgielewicz & Son. Duck meat is a dark meat and reminds me more of beef than poultry so I bet you could easily substitute steak in this recipe if you don't have duck readily available.
Jalapeño poppers, or jalapeño bites, are jalapeño peppers that have been hollowed out, stuffed with a mixture of cheese, spices, and sometimes ground meat, and sometimes breaded and deep fried. They are sometimes called armadillo eggs. This jalapeno popper chicken is chicken breasts stuffed with a jalapeno cheese mixture, then Jalapeno poppers are one of my guilt pleasures – I just love that creamy, spicy crispy combination. You can have Jalapeno Duck Poppers using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Jalapeno Duck Poppers
- Prepare 24 of boneless duck breasts.
- It’s 12 of jalapenos cut in half.
- You need 3 pounds of bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of sharp cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of whipped cream cheese.
If you're looking for the ultimate appetizer, I think that you'll love these Bacon Wrapped Chicken Poppers. They are a bit labor intensive, but simply delicious and a fantastic. This recipe for fried jalapeño poppers is perfect for a party. The stuffing for the peppers is made with a combination of cream cheese and cheddar.
Jalapeno Duck Poppers instructions
- After cleaning ducks, soak in salt water for 2-4 days. Change water out daily..
- Marinate duck breasts in Italian dressing for 2 days..
- Fill halfed jalapenos with cheddar and cream cheese mix..
- Top cheesy jalapeno with duck breast..
- Wrap with 2 pieces of bacon..
- Heat in glass pan for 45 minutes or till bacon is crispy on 375..
- Engage with a nice red wine blend. (optional).
Jump to the Easy Jalapeno Poppers Recipe. Or watch our quick, straight-forward video showing you how we make them. Make these easy pepper poppers in the oven or on the grill. These spicy jalapeño poppers filled with crispy bacon, cream cheese and parmesan are so simple How To Make Jalapeño Poppers In The Oven: You'll find lots of variations of homemade jalapeño. When it comes to party dips, our allegiance is with this super-cheesy, creamy, smoky jalapeño dip.