Soya Vermicelli Fry.
You can have Soya Vermicelli Fry using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soya Vermicelli Fry
- Prepare 2 of Onions- Sliced.
- It’s 1 of Tomato – deseeded and sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Green, Red and Yellow Pepper – sliced.
- Prepare Fistful of Green peas.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Boiled and strained Mini Soya chunks.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Vermicelli.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ginger paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of Red Chilli sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chillies – sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- It’s as required of Coriander Leaves for Garnishing.
- You need as required of Oil for frying.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
Soya Vermicelli Fry step by step
- Boil Vermicelli in water and add 1 tsp oil. Strain when boiled and rinse with cold water..
- Take oil in a pan and heat. Add mustard and cumin seeds, garlic paste and ginger paste. Saute for a while. Add sliced green chillies, onions and green peas and saute. Add red chilli powder and cook for 1 min..
- Add tomatoes and cook for 5 min. Now add boiled and squeezed soya chunks. Mix well, add boiled Vermicelli. Mix everything and keep stirring for 2 min so that everything comes together..
- Now add Bell Peppers. Mix well. Bell peppers are to be added in the last as we want it crunchy to eat..
- Add red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and salt to taste. Mix well and cook for 5 min with the lid on. Don't let the bell peppers cook so much..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot..