You can have Mediterranean Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mediterranean Salad
- You need 1 lb of box of orzo pasta.
- It’s 2 of red bell peppers, seeded and diced small.
- It’s 3/4 cup of kalamatta olives, pitted.
- It’s 6 of green onions, thin slice.
- It’s 6 oz of crumbled feta cheese.
- You need 1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of red wine viegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of ground pepper.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes(optional).
- Prepare 1 of anchiove fillet (optional) finely chopped.
Mediterranean Salad step by step
- In large pot of salted boiling water, cook orzo for 8-10 minutes or until desired doneness. Drain..
- In another bowl mix garlic, salt and pepper,anchiove and pepper flakes if using, oil and vinegar. Set aside..
- Into pasta add peppers, onion, olives, and feta. Toss in oil and vinegar mixture. Toss well and add parsley last..
- Can serve warm or refrigerate one hour before serving..
- This is delicious served along side of grilled meats..
- Recipe by taylor68too..