Sevai/ Vermicelli Kheer.
You can have Sevai/ Vermicelli Kheer using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sevai/ Vermicelli Kheer
- You need 1/2 cup of Sevayi.
- Prepare 1/2 lit of milk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of grated khoya.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1/4 tbsp of nutmeg powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It’s 3 tbsp of chopped dry fruits- cashew, almonds,.
- Prepare 10 of raisins.
Sevai/ Vermicelli Kheer step by step
- Take a pan and keep on medium flame, add ghee and roast sevai till turns light golden brown. Keep another pan on medium flame and boil milk and keep ready..
- Add roasted sevai in the boiled milk and keep stirring for some time so that sevayi should not stick each other. After 10 mins add sugar and khoya in the sevai and let the sevai get cooked for 10 mins on low heat..
- In the same pan in which we roasted sevai add ghee and roast dry fruits on low heat and put it into the sevai and milk..
- Lastly add cardamom and nutmeg powder and close the lid for 5 min. Nice aroma will come and Sevai kheer is ready to serve hot..