Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche. Jalapeno pepper halves are stuffed with cheese and sausage. You will love this spicy appetizer treat! In a bowl, mix the sausage, cream cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
This cheese and sausage quiche contains eggs, cooked sausage, and two varieties of cheese. Not only are eggs used in the filling mixture, but they are also sliced hard-boiled eggs layered in the quiche. You get a double dose of protein from the eggs along with sausage and cheese for flavor and texture. You can cook Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche
- It’s 3 cups of defrosted tater tors.
- You need 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sliced green onionl.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of each granulayed garlic and pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare of For Filling.
- Prepare 2 of ilaliam sausage.
- It’s 1 of onion, very thin sliced.
- You need 2 of jalapeno pepes, halved and thin sliced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 of :cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh grated romano cheese.
- Prepare 5 of large eggs.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of cajun seasoning.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
This Sausage and Cheese Quiche is so cheesy you won't stop from laughing. With this quiche recipe, you'll be using ingredients like pork sausage, bell peppers, cheddar cheese, and a rich egg mixture. Cut back on prep time by using a pre-made pie crust, which is convenient and simple. Breakfast casseroles are the easiest way to feed a crowd for breakfast or brunch, and a timeless breakfast casserole is the View image.
Sausage, Cheese and Jalapeño Quiche step by step
- Make Crust. Preheat the oven to 400, spray a 9 inch CAKE pan (a pie pan will be to shallow to hold this quiche) with non stick spray.
- In a bowl combine Tater tots, butter, green onion, garlic, romano cheese and pepper, mix together.
- Pile into prepared pan and press to form a crust. Bake until golden about 20 minutes. Cool before filling.
- Make Filling.
- Heat butter in a small skillet and cook sausage until fully cooked, remove to cool then cut in half length wise and slice..
- In skillet sausage was cooked add onion, jalapeno and garlic, seasoned with salt and pepper and cook until soft, cool.
- Add sausage and vegetables to cooled crust. Top with cheeses.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, cream, cajun deasoning, salt and pepper.
- Pour over filling in crust. Bake on a foil lined baking sheet about 50 minutes 7ntil set. Let cool 10 minutes before cutting.
Sausage-and-Cheese Grits Quiche Recipe. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sausage, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes and green chiles, eggs, Ranch, sour cream, milk and pie Jalapeño Pimento Cheese – a quick and easy low-carb snack! Serve in a bowl with crackers and. Easy Sausage Quiche is easy to make & devour. We make this for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.