Paprika Grilled Chicken.
You can have Paprika Grilled Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paprika Grilled Chicken
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare of paprika powder.
- You need of fine black pepper course.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- It’s of Croutons.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese (Slice thin).
- You need of Greek Yoghurt.
Paprika Grilled Chicken instructions
- Marinate the chicken with olive oil, paprika powder, blackpepper and add salt to your liking. Keep in fridge for at least 15 minutes (The longer the better).
- Cut the lettuce into thin slice or up to your preference. Add in croutons, sliced cheese, and dressed well with greek yogurt..
- Heat up the pan. Add butter or olive oil, pan-grilled the chicken until it completely cooked. Voilaaaaa, dinner is ready!.