Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops w/ Basil & Parmigiano.
You can cook Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops w/ Basil & Parmigiano using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops w/ Basil & Parmigiano
- Prepare 2 of thick pork chops.
- Prepare 1 T of fresh rosemary; minced.
- Prepare 3/4 t of onion powder.
- It’s 3/4 t of garlic powder.
- Prepare 4 of basil leaves; chiffonade.
- You need 1 of large pinch parmigiano reggiano.
- Prepare as needed of olive oil.
- It’s as needed of kosher salt & black pepper.
Rosemary-Garlic Pork Chops w/ Basil & Parmigiano step by step
- Drizzle pork with enough oil to coat. Season with rosemary, kosher salt, black pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder..
- Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until pork nearly reaches desired doneness. Remove from oven and cover with foil to carry over cook and rest so juices are retained..
- Sprinkle with parmigiano reggiano and top with basil..
- Variations; Italian seasoning, lemon zest, lemon peel seasoning, orange zest, white wine marinade, capers, olives, gremolata, walnut, pine nut, thyme, oregano, fennel seed, white pepper, peppercorn melange, butter, brown butter, flavored oils, compound butters, horseradish, sherry/red wine/port marinade, tarragon, dill, granulated garlic, dried minced onions, herbes de provence, lavender, dijon, sage, parsely, pesto, paprika, romano, gruyere, parmesean, aioli, almond, feta, honey, hazelnuts.